General developer forum

moodle plugin installed properly but not active

Picture of Joel Smith
moodle plugin installed properly but not active

moodle has been installed properly. the desired plugin has also been installed but i have not been able to activate it.
 I have logged in as manager and administrator but the plugin is still not working nor is it active in either account.
Below is a screen shot of the page
Installed plugin not active for access

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Ken Task
Re: moodle plugin installed properly but not active
Group Particularly helpful Moodlers

May we know which/what plugin you installed?   We can see it's a report (or that's the screen shot you shared) ... but don' t know about the plugin itself.

One of these:

https://moodle.org/plugins/browse.php?list=category&id=4

or other?

'spirit of sharing'. Ken

Picture of Joel Smith

Thanks very much for the response.
That is just one of the sections where I encountered that problem. I have also tried installing in block section it was the same problem I encountered.
i tried installing from a plugin which is available online, it was the same thing.
In response to the question you asked the plugin is a self developed plugin which is Last Accessed Report.
I would include a snapshot of activities Active activities screenshot

Picture of Joel Smith

Thanks very much for the response.
That is just one of the sections where I encountered that problem. I have also tried installing in block section it was the same problem I encountered.
I have not been able to install any plugin whether self developed or downloaded plugin.
i tried installing from a plugin which is available online, it was the same result it was not active and I could not activate it either in the block or report categories or section.

This is the modification to earlier response 30 minutes passed before i could make modification  to the response