Apply the Klass theme to moodle mobile

Apply the Klass theme to moodle mobile

by Ratchainant Thammasudjarit -
Number of replies: 1

I'm a moodle newbie.  I'm using moodle 3.2 which apply Klass theme to our website but I could not figure out how to apply such a theme to moodle mobile.  

What I have done so far are
1) enable web service at advanced feature
2) enabled the web service for mobile device at moodle app category

However, the mobile original theme does not take Klass theme when I enter my moodle site url to the mobile app and log in with my account.  I still see the orange theme in mobile device.

I have read through this instructions in the section of customize your app theme.  I think the missing part that I didn't do is about finding a valid URL pointing to a CSS file and enter it to the field of mobile css file.  

May I have your suggestions to achieve my goal?  Thank you in advance.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ratchainant Thammasudjarit

Re: Apply the Klass theme to moodle mobile

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

You have done all the right things, however, the problem is in the Moodle Mobile App itself as you need to get the CSS ID & Class Selectors from the App so that you can make changes to colours etc.

I do not think the Developers of the App envisaged the problems that the ordiinarry person doing these changes without good documentation, If you search the Moodle Docs you will find one or two that kind of talk about this but don't give you that much help.

Here is a link to the question I asked in the Moodle Mobile Forum,

https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=356166

You may be better to ask a question there and copy the link for your question here and post that link in your post in that forum, then you are not duplicating posts.

Hope this helps?

Mary