Fatal error: Class 'FPDF' not found in C:\publicnet\Includes\fpdf_tpl.php on line 20

Fatal error: Class 'FPDF' not found in C:\publicnet\Includes\fpdf_tpl.php on line 20

by Frank Black -
Number of replies: 0

On a new install of v3.2, I get the following error when trying to add an assignment:

All the other activities seem to be running OK.

I need to approach our school's tech support with this problem, and they always appreciate me doing research beforehand, and providing suggestions or a solution to point them in the right direction. This time however, I can't find much about what might be causing this error.

Unfortunately I cannot enable debugging  ('Defined in config.php') because I don't have access to the server.

Can anyone give me an indication what might be wrong with the server set-up or Moodle installation?

We do have a v2.5 Moodle running on the same box, which will be deleted once the v3.2 goes live. Could that cause a problem like this by declaring or including fpdf twice?

Also admin -> activity modules -> assignment -> feedback plugins -> annotate pdf -> 'test ghostscript path' gives the same fatal error.

The path to ghostscript is set as c:\gs9.21\bin\gswin64c.exe, and has a tick next to it in the system paths page (ie. it looks OK).

The path to unoconv is unset.

EDIT: I got past the fatal error by disabling: Manage assignment feedback plugins -> 'Annotate PDF'

This isn't ideal, and I would still like to know what is likely to cause the error though, if anyone knows.

Thanks.

Average of ratings: -