Bulk upload Course Summary Files (M3.0)

Bulk upload Course Summary Files (M3.0)

by Chris Chapman -
Number of replies: 3

Hi Guys, is there a way of bulk uploading course summary files (image files) for specific courses. I know you can bulk upload summary, but not sure about files...

E.g. want to set a different default image for each faculty, Art, IT, Maths, Sport...

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Chris Chapman

Re: Bulk upload Course Summary Files (M3.0)

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I thought bulk upload was CSV and thus a 'text' format.  You might be able to specify a backup file to use?  Or the id of a course to copy.  Or write your own version of the script to decode and process textual base 64 encoded image data.

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Sergio Alfaro -

hello, I went up several courses with csv and the templates contained the course summary file in jpg format, but when I saw the courses uploaded none of them had the course summary file
someone knows what is happening

In reply to Sergio Alfaro

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

There is something strange about the course summary file that it will not restore to a new course - at least not from the upload course template option.  I have not figured out why yet, I should see if there is a tracker item I guess...