I am still confused about how exactly glossaries work, and how should I set them up. I just read the page "Using Glossary". I am confused by the whole Global Glossary / 2nd glossary idea.
1. Main Glossary on the site main home page
- Can students add entries to this glossary?
- Can entries that were made in a course, later be imported to this glossary?
2. Course main glossary.
- What is the relationship between a courses main glossary and making spelling / vocabulary lists?
3. Course Weekly word lists
- Do I create a separate physical glossary for each word list (spelling list) or do I just create a category?
Summary: I am teaching an English class. Each week the students have a weekly word list. How do I organize this?
I also confused the keywords. Do Glossary entries only allow a single keyword? I would like to organize the glossary by
- Part of speech
- vocabulary list
Can I do that with glossary entries?
If I decide to use "markdown", does the glossary allow me to use categories as mediawiki uses them?
- Category:Vocabulary list week 1