I could not find anything in the forums about this, but my search criteria might not have been correct.
I have added a multiple choice question page in a Moodle 3.2.2+ (build 20170324) lesson and selected multi-select. The same setup occurs if it is not multi-select. Notice the selection is below the selection box/radio button instead of inline with it.
The only HTML on the page is the below for lead-in and answers:
<p style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: large;">165</p>
I had this happen on a quiz question page when I was copying and pasting in options. I corrected that by backspacing before the first character. However, that does not work here.
I have several questions here.
- How do I fix/correct the above situation?
- When the question is answered, it puts feedback at the bottom. Is there a way to put it next to the appropriate selection?
- With a mix of correct and incorrect selections, how does the jump function decide what to do?
- Is there a way of not randomizing the selection options for one page but not others?
- I created this type of question in a quiz question and it works and looks correct. How can I use that quiz question in an extant lesson?
I appreciate any assistance.