Error message of unoconv in Moodle 3.2.3

Error message of unoconv in Moodle 3.2.3

by Ryan Chan -
Number of replies: 2

I am using Moodle 3.2.3. Knowing that the assignment module in Moodle 3.2.3 requires UNOCONV for assignment annotation, I setup the UNOCONV in the server. However, I found the following error log in the web server, and occasionally the assignment grading page is not responsive.

Leaking python objects bridged to UNO for reason pyuno runtime is not initialized, (the pyuno.bootstrap needs to be called before using any uno classes)

What does this error mean and any idea how to fix this?

Besides, if I don't use assignment annotation for grading, can I disable the assignment annotation feature and the UNOCONV setting?

Thanks!

Ryan

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ryan Chan

Re: Error message of unoconv in Moodle 3.2.3

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Ryan,

Just making sure you've seen the documentation Universal Office Converter (unoconv) including a link to GitHub dagwieers/unoconv which has further troubleshooting tips.

If you don't wish to use assignment annotation, you can indeed disable it in 'Manage assignment feedback plugins' in the Site administration.

In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Error message of unoconv in Moodle 3.2.3

by Ryan Chan -

Hi Helen,

Thanks for you reply. The information is very useful, and I will check it out. Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Ryan