Using: 3.3.1+ (Though i downloaded a fresh 3.4 on spare server and tried this)
We have a lot of internally created courses (to moodle), and someone wanted a CC (imscc) formatted file.
- I used the Backup course option, selected the Common Cartridge button, and left everything else vanilla
Just to test it :
- I go to the restore section in moodle, click restore on the imscc file, it recognizes it as IMSCC, tells me its going to convert it..
- I click "Continue", then "Restore as new course", and it comes up with a screen that says:
"Exception - Cannot use string offset as an array"
So i backed it up as an MBZ, restored it to a fresh moodle install, and it all worked correctly.
This has happened with every one of our internally generated courses.
- Are there any more detailed logs somewhere? (I was looking for a php_errors.log somewhere).
- Is there some magic sauce for being able to export to imscc? The courses are pretty small and tame (nothing wierd that i can see)
-- Additional Info ---
With full debugging on, get :
Warning: Illegal string offset 'I_54E3A197_R' in XXXXXXX/moodle/backup/cc/entity11.quiz.class.php on line 104
Stack trace:line 104 of /backup/cc/entity11.quiz.class.php: Error thrownline 30 of /backup/cc/entity11.quiz.class.php: call to cc11_quiz->generate_instances()line 158 of /backup/cc/cc112moodle.php: call to cc11_quiz->generate_node_question_categories()line 84 of /backup/cc/cc112moodle.php: call to cc112moodle->create_node_question_categories()line 104 of /backup/converter/imscc11/lib.php: call to cc112moodle->generate_moodle_xml()line 129 of /backup/converter/convertlib.php: call to imscc11_converter->execute()line 209 of /backup/util/helper/convert_helper.class.php: call to base_converter->convert()line 462 of /backup/controller/restore_controller.class.php: call to convert_helper::to_moodle2_format()line 92 of /backup/restore.php: call to restore_controller->convert()