First off, we are running v 3.1.7. Recently did a big jump from v 2.
It looks like the App is looking at old content that was removed in our upgrade, specifically the info in the Site Home section. Also, do blocks show up in the menu somewhere because I am not seeing them.
Things I have tried:
- I have checked the Front Page Settings and this info is gone on the site.
- I have tried to sync in the app but it loads the some content.
- I cleared the cache on the site
- I tried turning the Enable Web Services on and off. Off would not let me access the site on the app so I know that is working.
Any insights would be helpful.