moodle assignment list question

moodle assignment list question

by Anderson Hsu -
Number of replies: 11

Dear partners, 

When the teacher would like to grade assignment, he use filter option to find out how many students should be graded ?

But it showed there is still one student must be graded , it can not find in filter list . Why does it happen ?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Anderson Hsu

回應: moodle assignment list question

by Anderson Hsu -

It list there still 1 need grading , but we can not find it in the list

In reply to Anderson Hsu

Re: 回應: moodle assignment list question

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Have you clicked on View/Grade All Submissions?

In reply to Emma Richardson

回應: Re: 回應: moodle assignment list question

by Anderson Hsu -

Dear Emma,

I can find the user in the list of View/Grade All Submissions, but when I use Filter function for Requires grading , I cannot find the user by filter function of Requires grading. (My moodle version is 2.8)

In reply to Anderson Hsu

Re: 回應: Re: 回應: moodle assignment list question

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

So the problem is actually that there IS an assignment that needs grading but when you click on the requires grading filter, it does not filter?  Or it does not pull anyone in the list?

回應: Re: 回應: Re: 回應: moodle assignment list question

by Anderson Hsu -

When I click grading filter, it filter nothing at the list while it show there still one needed grading .

(Just only the student has the same question, others doesn't have the situation.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards, Anderson Hsu

In reply to Anderson Hsu

Re: 回應: Re: 回應: Re: 回應: moodle assignment list question

by Emma Richardson -

And are you sure that you don't have another filter selected too like first name starts with a for example?  Can you provide a screenshot?  You did not answer though - IS THERE AN UNGRADED ASSIGNMENT?

回應: Re: 回應: Re: 回應: Re: 回應: moodle assignment list question

by Anderson Hsu -

Dear Emma, 

It's as shown as the screenshot  (I clear user data , it has some secret ), And after discuss with my partner, she said the student has ever deleted the assignment and resent again.  How can we find it's sql language of filter function? 

status.jpg

In reply to Anderson Hsu

回應: Re: 回應: Re: 回應: Re: 回應: moodle assignment list question

by Anderson Hsu -

Madam, 

Is there update for the situation? Or is there sql language to find out how many students should be for grading ? Thanks a lot.

In reply to Anderson Hsu

Re: 回應: Re: 回應: Re: 回應: Re: 回應: moodle assignment list question

by Emma Richardson -

Has the teacher added a grade at one point and then removed it maybe?  If this is only happening with one student, something happened with that one student - it is not an sql issue.  

Does it happen with the student in every assignment or just one?  If just one, why not just grade it and be done with it?

回應: Re: 回應: Re: 回應: Re: 回應: Re: 回應: moodle assignment list question

by Anderson Hsu -

Dear Emma, 

I think it's just only the case for the student, but I would like to use sql to find out what's the difference between the student and other students. So maybe we can use sql to list all students which need to be grading to check where is the difference between them. Thanks a lot.

In reply to Anderson Hsu

Re: 回應: Re: 回應: Re: 回應: Re: 回應: Re: 回應: moodle assignment list question

by Emma Richardson -

There are so many variables here, it would be like looking for a needle in a hay stack. I suspect that it is nothing to do with the student themself but an action that has been taken with this specific grade.  But, you could look at configurable reports plugin which allows you to run queries on the database.