Questionnaire (plugin)

Feedback options missing?

Picture of Joost Elshoff
Feedback options missing?
Group Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Testers

With the latest version (3.3.1) of this plugin on Moodle 3.3+, I can't seem to locate the Feedback sections part of Advanced Settings. Has this been (re)moved to some other place, or has this feature disappeared?

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Mike Churchward
Re: Feedback options missing?
Group Core developersGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Plugin developersGroup Plugins guardiansGroup Testers

Nope. Its still there. This is a screenshot from 3.3.1.

Screenshot of advanced settings

Picture of Joost Elshoff

Is there any setting I may have missed in setting up the activity? All I can see, is the Content Options and Submission Options. The 3rd collapsible is missing:

Picture of Joost Elshoff

Already found it. Feedback only displays if you use other questions than the Rate (scale 1 - 5) type.

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
Picture of Yvan Urunuela

Moodle 3.2 / plug-in version 3.2.5

I have the same problem: in advanced settings I can only see content options and submission options, but feedback options is missing although I use radio button and check boxes questions...

Thanks for your help.

Picture of Yvan Urunuela

Ok, I've found it!

There are a couple of prerequisite conditions to show up the feedback options in advanced seetings (type of questions, number of questions, label, required questions). 
If you don't match any of these prerequisite conditions then the feedback options won't be displayed.

More information (thanks to him): here.

You need to read this carrefully and go step by step.