Moodle App Customization - Shows blank page while testing on Ionic

Moodle App Customization - Shows blank page while testing on Ionic

by Vassudevanand Prabhu -
Number of replies: 3

I followed all the steps mentioned in Setting up your development environment for Moodle Mobile 2 on my Windows OS.

Now when I try to run moodle mobile app using  following command

ionic serve --chromium

The chromium browser opens but shows blank page. When I go to browser console to check the status.

It gives error  Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404  for all the javascript files.

How can this be resolved ?

Attachment moodle_mobile_issue.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Vassudevanand Prabhu

Re: Moodle App Customization - Shows blank page while testing on Ionic

by Vassudevanand Prabhu -

Ionic info

Cordova CLI: 7.0.1

Ionic CLI Version: 2.2.3

Ionic App Lib Version: 2.2.1

ios-deploy version: Not installed

ios-sim version: Not installed

Node Version: v6.11.2

Xcode version: Not installed

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

I am new to Moodle App Customisation, so can you tell me exactly where you added the Chrome Browser? Was it in your Windows PC, or your mobile device, laptop, tablet of phone?

Thanks,

Mary

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

you should check the console where you launched the ionic serve command, it is most likely that you will find an error there saying why are you not able to connect.

Remember also that depending on your desktop settings, the url to be opened in the browser may change. The ionic server commands tell you whats the url and port to use.

Juan