ADAPTABLE THEME: Page Title changing in course view

ADAPTABLE THEME: Page Title changing in course view

by Ben Thompson -
Number of replies: 3

Hi,

I am new to this so the answer is probably extremely obvious, but is there a way in the 'Adaptable' theme to stop the page title changing when going onto course view. I know you can hide it, but with how I have customized the theme it looks a bit tacky, so if anyone knows the CSS code for this I would be extremely helpful. 

Many Thanks,

Ben

(Edited by Mary Evans - ADDED ADDAPTABLE THEME NAME IN SUBJECT LINE - original submission Wednesday, 2 August 2017, 3:10 AM)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ben Thompson

Re: Page Title changing in course view

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Note: Post originally in the 'Courses and course formats' forum so will not contain the information requested by the 'Themes' forum rules.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Ben Thompson

Re: Page Title changing in course view

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Ben,

Can you verify that this change of title only occures in the Adaptable theme? In otherwords does the change also happen in the Clean theme?

If so can you please also tell us the version of that theme as it may be relevent to the problem and subsiquesnt fix if needed?

Could you also tell us the version of Moodle that you are currently using?

Many thanks

Mary

In reply to Ben Thompson

Re: ADAPTABLE THEME: Page Title changing in course view

by Fernando Acedo -
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Could you clarify what you want to do? A screen shot will help

If you select to display the course title then it will be displayed in all the courses.