I have an lesson in Moodle 3.0 which has;
- Maximum number of answers 4
- Provide option to try a question again "no"
- Maximum number of attempts 1
- Grading method: scale / Fail,Pass
- Grade to pass 1
- Custom scoring yes
- re-takes allowed yes
- Handling of re-takes "use maximum"
- Minimum number of questions 0
As structure I have;
- 2 multichoice pages, which all have 3 choices and the correct one gives 1 point and moves to the next page.
- On the last page the correct answer gives 1 point and leads to "end of lesson" -jump.
When I do the lesson correctly as a student I get the following message;
"Congratulations - end of lesson reached
Your score is 3 (out of 3).
Your current grade is -5.0 out of -5
You have completed 100% of the lesson"
So where does the grade -5 out of -5 come? And should "grade to pass" -optin 0/1 work with scales in Lesson?