Tags not working in Wiki

Tags not working in Wiki

by Brandon Fuhrer -
Number of replies: 3

I am trying to use Tags on the wiki but when I use words that I have tagged on certain pages nothing shows up when I click on the Tags.   I am not sure what I am doing wrong.  Any suggestions are appreciated. 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Brandon Fuhrer

Re: Tags not working in Wiki

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Brandon,

What is your Moodle version and have you set up any tag collections (as described in the documentation Managing tags)?

In reply to Helen Foster

by Brandon Fuhrer -

Hi Helen, 

I am using version 2.8.  I have looked at the managing tags for that version and it doesnt make much sense to me.

In reply to Brandon Fuhrer

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Brandon,

Tag collections and tag areas were new features added to Moodle 3.1. In versions prior to this, a number of tag features didn't work properly. Unfortunately Moodle 2.8 is no longer supported.