User Profile issue V 2.9.3

User Profile issue V 2.9.3

by Ger Stone -
Number of replies: 0

Hi,

I'm working on a Moodle site and at the start, we required new users to fill out 2 User Profile Fields, date of birth and company.

After some time, it was decided that they were no longer required so I set them to not required.

After this, when new users logged in, they were still getting redirected to sitename/user/edit.php and asked to update their profile. 

When they didn't enter date of birth and company, which I had set to not required now, every time they clicked update profile, they kept getting brought back to the user/edit.php page with the message "There are required fields in this form marked Required field".

When they fill out these 2 profile fields, they could proceed.

I tried deleting those user profile fields and now even though they are deleted, I'm still getting the "There are required fields in this form marked Required field" error message.

I have filled out every field on the profile page now but when I click update profile, it's still redirecting me with the same error.

I'm logged in on the admin account and even I'm being asked for them. When I click on Site Admin, I'm getting a popup saying, "Course or activity not accessible."

So at the moment, myself or anything else can't do anything in Moodle because of these now deleted User Profiles.

Anyone ever run into issues like this?

Average of ratings: -