Add extra user profile fields in custom certificate

Add extra user profile fields in custom certificate

by Ferdinando Galli -
Number of replies: 2

Hi Mark, you made a very good plugin!

I need to add user fields from the user profile like birthday, title, full name and birthplace from the "new profile fields" I previously manually added in >site administration>users>accounts>user profile fields.

But they are not listed in the dropdown box related to "User field". Is there a way to solve my problem?

Many thanks in advance.

Ferdinando

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ferdinando Galli

Re: Add extra user profile fields in custom certificate

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Ferdinando,

This should be already possible. Are you sure they are not on the list? What version are you using of the custom certificate? Please see https://github.com/markn86/moodle-mod_customcert/issues/120.

In reply to Mark Nelson

Re: Add extra user profile fields in custom certificate

by Ferdinando Galli -

Hi Mark,

Many thanks for your reply.

Is now solved as follows:

Today I found on the list the new 'date/time' field "birthday", but not the 'text area' fields. So I deleted the 'text area' fields and created new 'text input' fields, which are now on the list. smile

PS: about the issue Rename the certificate output file, is there a way to add some variable, for ex. student name?