theme Marble2

theme Marble2

by Raj N -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

I have newly added theme marble 2 to my web site and it is working fine but when I moved to different server the front slide images are taking long time to load, when I try to download the files they are empty. Not sure exactly what's going on but it is perfectly working on my other website.

any suggestions ??

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Raj N

Re: theme Marble2

by Richard Oelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Marble would appear to be a commercial theme, so your best bet would be to contact the people you bought it from or the theme authors directly.

Most people on the forum are unlikely to have access to paid for commercial themes

(I also note that having tracked it down the 'free themes' version of their page lists themes like 'Essential', 'Contemporary', 'Evolve-D', 'Klass', 'BCU' as 'OUR' themes! - It does, to somewhat ameliorate that, provide links back to the original source either on github, bitbucket or the Moodle database, but the original language on the actual page is somewhat concerning!)

In reply to Raj N

Re: theme Marble2

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

Can you please give us the site name where you purchased the theme?  I tracked one that I thought was it, but the name of the site that came up was based on the name of a company I used to work for in the USA. In fact that company looks to have gone, but the new name links back to the old site! Quite bizarre really!

I would like to see the theme and test it...any chance you can send me a copy?

Thanks

Mary