Difficulties in Custom Moodle Mobile App 3.3.0

Difficulties in Custom Moodle Mobile App 3.3.0

by Asad Ali -
Number of replies: 3
Hi, I am currently working on Custom Moodle Mobile 3.3.0 App (Cloned from github "https://github.com/moodlehq/moodlemobile-phonegapbuild/tree/master") and facing the following difficulties. 

1. I am unable to use fixed URL of my site in app. I have tried configuring it in "config.json" by this line of code 

"siteurl": "my site URL here", 

2. Is there any way to configure app and directly get user's username and password in app, rather than going into browser for authentication purpose. 

3. How to remove menu items from side menu in the app. 

4. How to configure app's color scheme (orange to another color).

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Asad Ali

Re: Difficulties in Custom Moodle Mobile App 3.3.0

by Dani Palou -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Asad,

Unfortunately our core team do not have the resources here to help people use the open source code version to build custom apps. We provide a service where we can customise the app for anyone who needs it including the Push notifications (Airnotifier) service management. This service helps fund the improvement of the app in general: https://moodle.com/mobileapp/

Please notice that you're using the phoengapbuild repository, so all your changes should be in build/mm.bundle.js

Kind regards,

Dani

In reply to Dani Palou

by Asad Ali -

As we know that phonegap has updated its software version. So now how can we compile old Moodle app version using new phonegap update. Would be there a new update of Moodle app which would fulfill the requirements of new phonegap version???

In reply to Dani Palou

by Asad Ali -

As we know that phonegap has updated its software version. So now how can we compile old Moodle app version using new phonegap update. Would be there a new update of Moodle app which would fulfill the requirements of new phonegap version???