31 issues have been successfully integrated, with 1 rejected and 1 delayed - 97% success, nice!
- Work has started to provide compatibility with a chrome native mink driver for behat testing, see MDL-58948 and MDL-59479 - please contribute if you'd like to see this become a fully supported driver
- Did you know the roadmap of work for Moodle 3.4 -work continues apace
- MDL-59460 - Make Subscription mode setting for forums configurable
- MDL-55912 - User details incorrect when blind marking students
- MDL-50925 - Moving some auth plugins to plugins repo
- MDL-59150 - Provide a way to pre-compile all site themes during CLI upgrade and install
- MDL-58119 - Cache-Control: immutable backported to Moodle 3.2.5
- MDL-57476 - Hooks into the file API
To Vladimir Zhirov for contributing fixes to Moodle core, thanks!