Boost Theme: MyCourses not displaying in Categories when Show my course categories (navshowmycoursecategories) is selected

Boost Theme: MyCourses not displaying in Categories when Show my course categories (navshowmycoursecategories) is selected

by leigh powell -
Number of replies: 5

I am running Moodle 3.2.3+, using the Boost theme.

When "Show my course categories" (i.e., /SiteAdmin/Appearance/Navigation/navshowmycoursecategories) is selected, course categories do not display in the MyCourses navigation.  A list of courses does display but no categories will appear.

I think this issue has to do with a bug in the Boost theme.  When I switch to the Clean Theme, the categories do display. 

To reproduce:

1. Create 2 categories (Cat 1, Cat 2)
  2. Create 2 courses (Course1, Course 2) - assign to category according
  3. Enroll user in both courses
  4. Make sure SiteAdmin/Appearance/Navigation/navshowmycoursecategories is selected.and you are using the Boost theme. 
  5. Note that My Courses in the flatnav only displays the courses, not the categories.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I have been searching online and in the issue tracker but nothing is reported.  

Thanks,

Leigh

Average of ratings: -
In reply to leigh powell

Re: Boost Theme: MyCourses not displaying in Categories when Show my course categories (navshowmycoursecategories) is selected

by leigh powell -

Please... could someone let me know if they are experiencing the same issue?  I have no idea where to go for help on this.  

In reply to leigh powell

Re: Boost Theme: MyCourses not displaying in Categories when Show my course categories (navshowmycoursecategories) is selected

by Janice Button -

Hi, did you ever get any information on this? We are looking at going to Boost and see this problem on our dev environment - we would really want it to display courses under the categories. Did you get any joy?

Thanks

Janice

In reply to leigh powell

by Rafael Rodriguez -

Same issue here.

In reply to Rafael Rodriguez

by Rafael Rodriguez -

Any news on this one?

In reply to Rafael Rodriguez

by Training Portal -
Anyone get this issue resolved? I've got the same issue on Boost, classic works fine.