Good day everyone
This is my first post here.
I am currently working on a custom moodle mobile app. The app is working perfectly on a variety of devices, except for one of the two types of tablets that we provide our students with (which is rather unfortunate).
The tablet in question is the Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30HC. The tablet is unable to show items in a dropdown list, such as the different languages in the settings of the app. The app is however able to display these options in all of the other devices that I have tested the app with.
Whenever I tap on a dropdown list, a list opens with "entries" for all of the items in the list, but with no text displayed. I am able to select the items from the list, which then works as expected, except for the user not being able to read what they have selected from the dropdown list.
I have used the official moodle mobile app with the moodle demo site which gave me the same results. I have also tried using a variety of themes on the moodle site, which also gave the same results.
I would like to know if there is something that I am missing, or if it is a problem with the device that I am using.