Subscription based homepage - Moodle

Re: Subscription based homepage - Moodle

by Rahul Kumar -
Number of replies: 0

Hi Dan,

Here are the answers to your questions:

1) Here is how Edwiser Bridge and its plug-ins works:

•  Once you sync your courses as products, your courses could be bought as products through woo-commerce. 
  • Your user will have to go to WordPress website to buy the course from there. 
  • When he buys the course, he will have to register during the checkout. 
  • As soon as his payment is done, he will receive a mail with the link to the enrolled course.
  • That link will take him to the Moodle website where he can start with the purchased course.
  • There is a setting in woo-commerce, if you are using woo-commerce integration, using which you can redirect the user to the Moodle page directly after his payment is complete.

2) You cannot have a dedicated "subscription based Homepage" for your Moodle LMS.

However what you can do is, you can set dates for courses, where a student will have to pay for yearly or 1/2 yearly for the course to get access to the course. Once he stops paying, his access to the course will be automatically disabled till payment is complete.

(Please upgrade to latest version of Edwiser Bridge i.e v3.4.2 for this functionality.)

3) Regarding the hosting there are various hosting providers. Some of the best are:

• Bluehost
  • Hostgator
  • Godaddy
  • Sitebuilder
  • Ipage
  • and many others.

all of them are pretty reliable and are best in the hosting domain.

Additionally, I saw in some of your comments that you are having troubles with your Edwiser Bridge settings.

I hope those issues have been resolved by now. If not, then please contact us at support@wisdmlabs.com.

Have a nice day.