Moodle custom mobile application white screen Issue

Moodle custom mobile application white screen Issue

by mazhar khan -
Number of replies: 7

I am trying to customize my Moodle mobile app. I done all the process in github and phonegap. my phone shows a white screen while starting itself.

I added repository url and did ready to build in phonegap and download android apk file and transfer that file into my mobile and installed apk file successfully but when i open that app showing white screen.

my github repository: https://github.com/mohdmazharkhan/moodlemobile2.git

branch : master

Thank you very much

Average of ratings: -
In reply to mazhar khan

Re: Moodle custom mobile application white screen Issue

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Moving to Moodle for Mobile...

In reply to Howard Miller

by mazhar khan -

I am not understanding, what you are trying to telling? please its very urgent.

In reply to mazhar khan

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

You posted in the wrong forum. You need someone who has experience of developing the mobile app. 

I don't know if anybody with such experience hangs around the forums. 

by Dave Perry -
Picture of Testers

Howard, Juan (lead app developer) and the rest of the team hang around here. They seem to log on once a day or so, to reply to all the posts that need one.

In reply to Dave Perry

by mazhar khan -

I need to solve my Issue, I dont want any comments, please answer @Dave Pery

by mazhar khan -

This is moodle forum na, they only give best answer but why I am not getting answer from this forum, any good forum to get quick reply ? @Howard

In reply to mazhar khan

by Dani Palou -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi,

Unfortunately our core team do not have the resources here to help people use the open source code version to build custom apps. We provide a service where we can customise the app for anyone who needs it including the Push notifications (Airnotifier) service management. This service helps fund the improvement of the app in general: https://moodle.com/mobileapp/

This problem has been reported several times, I recommend you to search the forum.

Kind regards,

Dani