I'm trying to create an Instructional Designer Role.
What permissions do you see as necessary for this Role?
What do you thing about these permissions?
* can create a Moodle course
* can modify Moodle course settings
* can create/edit Resources & Activities
* can manage Groups
* can view grades on GradeBook
* can create/modify GradeBook items
* can not be seen on Participan List
* can subscribe to Forums
Is there anything I`m missing?
Any help is appreciated
Most of the items you mentioned sounds like what you might want a teacher to be able to do.
I imagine an instructional designer would need access to back up and restore activities so they can duplicate items or import them from other areas (if you have Sharing Cart installed, it will require that permission), you'd also want them to be able to show/hide items, move topics, possibly edit course settings such as short name & full name. Possibly enable them to set up gradebooks with needed categories.
These are what come to mind at first.