Notification of Quiz submission

Notification of Quiz submission

by Peter K. Speiser -
Number of replies: 2

Hi there,

I have created a quiz in Moodle.

After a user A has taken the test, a different user (role: Student) is receiving the attached mail that user A has finalized his / her test.

I have searched in the Administration Settings to find out why this user is receiving these notifications of test finalization of another user.

The person receiving the notification is NOT enrolled to the course that is including the quiz activity.

I have searched through the notification Settings in Moodle and I also have searched within the documentation but I did not find the reason for this behaviour.

Does anybody of you can tell me why persons (Student role) are getting email-notification about quiz finalization and where I can modify this Settings?

Thanking you in advanced for your supprt.

Kind regards,

Peter

Attachment Quiz notification.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Peter K. Speiser

Re: Notification of Quiz submission

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

(Hello Peter. I have moved your question to the Quiz forum) Also - here is the documentation on Quiz submission email notification. It would be worth reading this and checking anything you might have modified.