Group submission and peer review

Re: Group submission and peer review

by David Mudrák -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I just don't get why the activity cannot support group submissions.

It's not intentional. It's just the feature has not been implemented yet. There is a feature request open to add it - MDL-35594.

Is there a way of getting an "unofficial support"?

Sorry, I guess "official" was not a good English word describing what I meant. I meant that the feature has not been implemented in standard Moodle distribution. Some institutions have their custom variant of the Workshop that adds it - see the issue above for more details.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to David Mudrák

Re: Group submission and peer review

by Nigel Robertson -

Hi David

That tracker has been open for a long time. Is there any chance that it will progress in the foreseeable future?

I came across it (and this thread) for the same reasons described above. We will have students working in groups on a project. We want them to submit files once as a group and for those files to show against everyone in the group. They would then be reviewed on an individual basis by others in the class. I can see that it would need to be able to prevent a student reviewing more than one person from a particular group.

Cheers, Nigel