Get notified about about NEXT learn.moodle?

Get notified about about NEXT learn.moodle?

by Alison Leese -
Number of replies: 2

Suffice it to say, being (re)NEW to Moodle, I am going to be missing out the JUNE 2017 MOOC. Is there a way to get an update/notice when the NEXT Moodle is up to tackle?

Is there a learn.moodle.org FOLDER in the community already that I am not seeing?

THANKS!

Raph

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Alison Leese

Re: Get notified about about NEXT learn.moodle?

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello,

Our next Learn Moodle MOOC will be in January 2018. We announce it in lots of places as we like as many people as possible to sign up. smile

Thus, if you subscribe to the moodle.org announcements or follow us on social media or even sign up to the current Learn Moodle MOOC, you'll definitely receive updates!

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Get notified about about NEXT learn.moodle?

by José de Jesús -

Hello, Helen:

Excellent idea. I appreciate You and Mary  and all Moodle Partners for sharing this course. It has been very motivating the way to conduct the standard activities of Moodle 3.3. I discovered that once we dominate the tools of Moodle 3.3 we can do much for the learning of the students. With this opportunity,  This will be more people who will benefit from this wonderful course Teaching with Moodle 3.3, for those who did not start, for those who stayed halfway or for those who will receive updates.

Congratulations! Yes  cool

Greetings.

José de Jesús.