Generating complete report of any user then i get "Nothing to display"

Generating complete report of any user then i get "Nothing to display"

by José Daniel -
Number of replies: 2

Hi Evryone

Im a newbie on this of Moodle administration and althought i had some issues in the past, with the official documentation, some help and problems related exposed on the board.. i could fix all of them. However i dont find anything related with my problem..

The point is that when we need to generate the complete report of any student, it shows (nothing to display)

Below you will find the steps used to arrived where issue starts

1. Site Administration

2.  Users

3. Accounts

4.  Examine user list

5. Choose any student/users registered

6. Complete Report (Go the issue: Nothing to display)

We have got installed Moodle 2.9 ('2.9+ (Build: 20150514))
PHP version is 5.6.30
Mysql version is 5.5 

In the meantime thank you very much for the help that you can provide me on this.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to José Daniel

Re: Generating complete report of any user then i get "Nothing to display"

by Ken Task -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

It's been a while since Moodle 2.9.x but don't see to re-call a menu link called Examine user list.   Go to Plugins check of your site and see if that isn't an addon.  If it's not an addon, then it's a custom plugin which may/may no longer have support.

With any error, however, the standard procedure to report an issue is to turn on debugging ... all the way to developer ... then do/go whatever/whereever had issues.   Hopefully, Moodle will show something.

Copy the text of that output, come back to this forum thread, and paste the output ... obscuring anything sensitive ... like a login name or full name of a user, password, etc..

The 'white screen of death'  could mean error 500's of some sort.   Also seek out your web service error logs and see what, if anything, they might have.    Share those clips here as well ... again, obscuring anything sensitive.

'spirit of sharing', Ken

In reply to José Daniel

Re: Generating complete report of any user then i get "Nothing to display"

by Eric Hagley -

It is my understanding that "complete report" only gives you a complete report at course level. Since you are doing it from site admin, you are asking for a report of what the user has done on the front page only, hence "nothing to display" would be correct. To see a complete report of what a student has done, you have to go their course, click "participants" and click their name then "complete report". It would be nice to get a complete report of everything they've done on the site but I don't believe that function exists yet.