Seeking Volunteers for Moodle HQ Course Administration Research Study

Re: Seeking Volunteers for Moodle HQ Course Administration Research Study

by Alberto Corado -
Number of replies: 0

Hello everyone

On behalf of Moodle HQ, I just wanted to say a big thank you for all your help in completing our card sorting activity on course administration.

We had a great response, with over 300 participants in just under a week, completing the activity.

I just also wanted to provide a brief summary of some next steps with the feedback you’ve provided:

1. The UX team at Moodle HQ (mainly Barbara and I) have, and will continue, to go through the feedback that we received from the card sorting activity.
  2. Part of going through the feedback will be to gain insight into usage patterns to help identify current gaps and pain points in course administration. 
  3. We will summarise the trends into a report which will then be used to inform future experience design work associated with course administration in Moodle.

Please note that this is an ongoing project and we don’t have fixed timelines for this as yet as we are still in the early research, data collection and discovery phase.

Thanks again to all Moodle community members who participated and shared the invitation to participate in the research activity. We really appreciate your continued support of our open source project.

I look forward to working with everyone again and getting your valuable input for any future research activities.

Average of ratings: Useful (2)