Usability

Seeking Volunteers for Moodle HQ Course Administration Research Study

Picture of Alberto Corado
Seeking Volunteers for Moodle HQ Course Administration Research Study
Group Moodle HQ

Thanks to all Moodlers who have helped us and participated in past research studies and tests. 

Now, we are again looking for more volunteers to participate in a simple research activity to gain insight on the course administration setting on your Moodle sites. 

As always, your feedback will be anonymous but extremely valuable in helping us focus and deliver better user experience. 

If you are an editing teacher, a trainer or someone who has course administrator editing rights on a Moodle site, we’d love to see you join our research activity! 

Start the card sorting activity now!

This course administration setting research activity closes on UTC: Thursday, 13 July 2017 at 16:00:00

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
Tim at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
Re: Seeking Volunteers for Moodle HQ Course Administration Research Study
Group Core developersGroup Documentation writersGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Plugin developers

I got half way through, and only then noticed that at the top it said:

"This is a study preview. No data will be saved." 

I hope you have not just wasted my time.

Also, I was finding, it gets you to sort some stuff, then it asks you "What to you use that was missing". However, at this point, you have not seen what will come in future sections of the survey, so you have to guess - is all this stuff missing because it will be in a future section, or is it missing because they forgot it. (E.g. Managing groups and group members)? There is no way to know. That is going to spoil the quality of your data.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
Group Moodle HQ

I'm sorry to have wasted your time Tim. We're looking into it why you received that message.

And thanks for your suggestion. We'll take that into account next time.

Average of ratings: -
Group Moodle HQ

We're seeing participants complete the study and responses are being collected.

Everything looks good from our end but we'll continue to monitor this space over the next 7 days.

Thanks.

José de Jesús
Group Particularly helpful Moodlers

Hi. Tim.

It is important what you mention. I share your comment, yes I finished the questionnaire.

Greetings.

José de Jesús.

José de Jesús
Group Particularly helpful Moodlers

Hi. Alberto:

Interesting poll. It's very important. I discovered that I do not know how to make a badge.

A suggestion. Improving the instruction to stack the answers, to drag and drop is not clear, because I took time to understand how to do it. I would like to know the results that were found.

Thank you very much.

Greetings.
José de Jesús.

Picture of Luiggi Sansonetti
Group Moodle Course Creator Certificate holdersGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Plugin developersGroup Testers

Hi Alberto

Done !

Thanks for results after time and count me in if you need some "cobayes" wink