Migration to the 3.2.2 bundle at Synology

Re: Migration to the 3.2.2 bundle at Synology

by Pavel Posel -
Number of replies: 1

Well, the disk station might not be the most powerful system but it provides sufficient power for the installation that provides courses to the dozens of students per year. Any dedicated server would be superfluous until it has more clients. On the other hand it is great to start up with the e-Learning and we have it as a supplement to the lecture-based courses where applicants might return back to the content. However now it disappeared although we have all data in the database and backup of the installation files. But I have no idea what the installation pack set elsewhere (except of the crone that I’ve set up manually.)

Probably the installation bundle of a new version is wrong I don’t know if it is maintained by Synology or moodle.org - according to the portal, there is info, that Moodle is a third-party application.

In reply to Pavel Posel

Re: Migration to the 3.2.2 bundle at Synology

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I'm not suggesting that the system isn't suitable except for the slight problem that if something goes wrong you have nobody to turn to. Or so it would appear anyway. 

That's quite a big downside...