I'm pleased to announce big improvements to Collapsed Topics for Moodle 3.2 and 3.3 (now stable version). As a picture speaks a thousand words I've created a short screen cast going over the changes:
In essence I've done away with the 'Course layout' setting in favour of a link to the 'One section per page' layout just like the 'Folder view' format. This should help to alleviate the confusion between the two layouts when the toggles went away with 'One section per page'. I have also added in the ability to only have one toggle open at any one time, thus as you open one any others that are open, close. The down side to all of this is that now my book is out of date.
M3.2 - V22.214.171.124:
1. Update tests for https.
2. Update Travis CI for M3.2.
3. Fix section move name not changing.
4. Make the 'readme' course setting only display and not store in the database, thus regenerate and not broken in the
5. Fix not being able to tab to colour settings.
6. Fix toggle all cursor.
7. Add folder icon from /pix/f.
8. One section only.
9. Remove 'coursedisplay' setting favour of combining the two and adding a link on the right of the toggle.
10. Add opactity option for all four toggle colour settings.
M3.3 - V126.96.36.199:
1. Fix missing reset course settings.
2. Add 'numsections' coping restore code from Topics format.
3. Fix toggle all cursor.
4. Add folder icon from /pix/f.
5. One section only.
6. Remove 'coursedisplay' setting favour of combining the two and adding a link on the right of the toggle.
7. Add opactity option for all four toggle colour settings.
8. private or protected - #31.
9. Fix Boost theme :target CSS conflict.
If you find this post useful then please mark it so, it lets me know you appreciate Collapsed Topics.