Is there a way to change the default time period options for course statistics?

Is there a way to change the default time period options for course statistics?

by Dana Warren -
Number of replies: 3

Hello,

I am looking at statistics here.

Administration > reports > statistics

I am interested in altering the default time periods for viewing the statistics for my courses. Currently the options in the time period dropdown are 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 4 weeks and 2 months. I would like to have additional options here such as 1 year, 6 months, 3/1/2017 - 6/30/2017 (date picker) etc. I’ve seen a few older threads asking similar questions but have not seen a solution. This some like a fairly simple and common need. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help.

update:

It looks like the table only saves the last two months statistics? Does this sound correct? If so, is there any way to change this? We need statistics for the long term and want to keep that data and be able to run history reports going forward. For example we will want to run reports for 2017, 2018... and compare them.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dana Warren

Re: Is there a way to change the default time period options for course statistics?

by NCAT IT -

Has anyone figured this one out yet?

Desperate for an answer as well. Thank you. smile

In reply to NCAT IT

Re: Is there a way to change the default time period options for course statistics?

by Chris Girman -

Hi! 

Were you able to find a solution? This can be accomplished using Zoola Analytics 

Cheers!

Chris

In reply to Dana Warren

by Elizabeth Dalton -

Both of these requests would require changes to the PHP in Moodle Core. You may want to consider engaging a consultant to make custom changes.