SCORM package does not work when connected to a projector

SCORM package does not work when connected to a projector

by Sanni Rinne -
Number of replies: 1

Hi!

Has anyone had the same problem as I have had for a while now:

I have created SCORM content with iSpring Suite and inserted it into Moodle. The SCORM content usually works well, but when my computer is connected to a projector the SCORM package won't work. It opens in Moodle, but when I click on the SCORM package and it should go to next slide, nothing happens.

We are still configuring our LMS, so nobody else has tried to use the SCORM package when connected to a projector. I've only tried with one computer, but to several different screens (TV, Smartscreen, projectors). I've used the displayport every time. Yesterday the package worked when connected to a TV, I don't remember whether or not it has worked with TV's every time. On any Smartscreen or projector I've used , the package has not worked.

I have asked this from iSpring Support as well as my Moodle provider's support. From iSpring I'm still waiting for the answer, but from my Moodle provider's support their answer was that it's most likely a problem with the projectors and I should contact the projector manufacturers. The problem is that I've used the projectors at our customers', so I'm not able to find out what brand the projectors were.

Has anybody else had similar experience?

Thank you,

Sanni

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sanni Rinne

Re: SCORM package does not work when connected to a projector

by Amy Groshek -

Hi Sanni,

You're not providing important debugging details like: API debugging log, any JavaScript errors from developer console, the package in question. Without that information, it's unlikely that we're going to put much effort into replicating the issue. You can also ask your Moodle service provider for that information. There are some modules in the LMS that could be involved (theme, SCORM), but there are ways to rule that you. Your moodle service provider may have ruled them out already. If so, you might ask them for additional information.

Best of luck debugging!