mlang filter not working in the NGSS competency breadcrumb

mlang filter not working in the NGSS competency breadcrumb

Höfundur Bernat Martinez -
Number of replies: 2

I'm starting to use the competencies framework in my courses and I have imported the NGSS to my Moodle and it works fine, many thanks to the people who has shared this.

Then I  have started  translating the NGSS competency framework to Spanish using the mlang filter. It works also fine but it doesn't work in the breadcrumb navigation, see attach.

Any hint how to solve this would be appreciated

Attachment mmlang.jpg
Meðaltal dóma:Useful (1)
In reply to Bernat Martinez

Re: mlang filter not working in the NGSS competency breadcrumb

Höfundur Ramon Ovelar -

Hello Bernat,

I'm sorry, I'm not going to give any solution to the breadcrumb problem, but, instead, I would be glad to know how did yo reached the string to adapt to user's language. I have filter_multilang2 (https://moodle.org/plugins/filter_multilang2) installed but it doesn't work in any plain text input field, as you can see in the attached picture. According to the code appearing in your breadcrumb, you may be using the same filter, and that's why I wonder why I don't have the same outcomes.

Having the possibility to input multilingual content adapting to user's language would be critical for us, as the same student can be following courses in several languages at the same time.

Many thanks (moltes gràcies) in advance,

Attachment multiligual_string_not_translated.png
In reply to Ramon Ovelar

Re: mlang filter not working in the NGSS competency breadcrumb

Höfundur Ramon Ovelar -

Hello again,

My mistake was in the filter settings...

Attachment Captura.PNG