I am getting trolled!

I am getting trolled!

by P L -
Number of replies: 3

Hi

I received the following unsolicited message. Based on a number of factors, assume it's a scammer. Who can I forward this to?

Thanks

hello
it give me a great pleasure to write you after viewing your profile which really interest me to have communication with you,i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication,my email is (joypeter224@gmail.com)i will be waiting to hear from you,have a blessed day.
joy.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to P L

Re: I am getting trolled!

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

I get around 300 of these a day, and many of them are put into "junk" by my server.  Those that don't get caught by my spamassassin software, I simply delete.

This is just part of the open Internet.

Alternatively, you can reply to it, but by doing so you might be inviting even more spam.

In reply to P L

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello PL. I'm sorry you had a trolling message. This person was reported to support@moodle.org a couple of days ago and was suspended, so you shouldn't receive any more; nor should anyone else. If you or others receive inappropriate private messages on Moodle.org please forward them (so we have details of the miscreant) to support@moodle.org.

Average of ratings: Useful (5)
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Murilo Timo Neto -

Hoo ... how sad. sad
I was very happy to have received this message, she seemed cute.
Although I have been working with moodle a lot, I have not yet met in the community.
But I'm working on it.
I'm glad you wanted to see his profile before answering: D and meet you.
One day I still want the badges of Mary Cooch and Rick Jerz.
and write correct English.
O/