29 issues have been successfully integrated, with 4 rejected and 3 delayed - 88% success
- Requirements for Moodle 3.4 have been decided. We are raising our PHP minimum requirement to 7.0.0 and raising the intl extension to required, from recommended. (MDL-57432)
- Various improvements are being carried out to CSS compilation and serving mechanics in Epic MDL-59122 - wide early testing of these changes would be really appreciated
- MDL-26976 - Display space used in My Private Files
- MDL-58310 - Error occurs whenever in progress ajax request is cancelled (random "undefined" popup)
- MDL-58729 - Full unicode support conversion impractically slow
- MDL-59005 - Directory activity: wrong file encoding after extraction of zip file with Cyrillic file names
To Luca Bösch for many great fixes to Moodle core, thanks!