Single SWF files and Lessons

Single SWF files and Lessons

by Sandy Stockholm -
Number of replies: 0

Hello,

Has anyone encountered any issues uploading then embedding single SWF files into lessons? I have been using zipped flash files and uploading as a resource, not using lesson. I would like to use lesson so we can set so many minutes for time of completion. However, I have seen references to security issues with Flash. I have looked at the possibility of HTML5 files hosted elsewhere with embed codes available. However, it sounds like that may have security issues as well. Would like to use SCORM but we have encountered issues with students getting repeated popup messages about loss of internet connection which we have attributed to firewall issues as the connection appears to be fine and results available. We have used video files in lessons with completion criteria set for minutes. But like the interactivity of flash.

Is there anyone out there who has had great success using single SWF files in lessons? Files lasting 20 minutes or so? We're using 3.2. I'm using iSpring to publish currently.

Thanks for your time. 

Average of ratings: -