thanks for uploading the quiz to my server.
"Force media plugins" replaces media players with the default Moodle media player.
However in your case, it seems that you want to replace a link
with a media player, but at present that is not what the "Force media plugins" does.
In the short-term, to get around your immediate difficulty, you can convert the mp3 link into a media player as follows:
- open the quiz with JCloze on your PC
- select "Media Object" from the "Insert" menu
- enter a Media file name (e.g. lostinthesupermarket2.mp3)
- click at least one of the players
- regenerate the HTML file for the quiz
- upload the HTML file to Moodle
In the longer-term, I have made a note to enhance the HotPot module so
that a quiz's source file can be passed through ALL Moodle's filters,
if the teacher so desires:http://bateson.kanazawa-gu.ac.jp/moodle/hotpot-enhancements.html
thank you for reminding me about the need for HotPot quizzes to go through Moodle filters