App Moodle/vimeo domain privacity

App Moodle/vimeo domain privacity

by Hector Canto Marques -
Number of replies: 1

In the company we use moodle app for online students, we have our videos on vimeo with domain privacity, and we put iframe in moodle, but in app moodle dont work the videos because the domain privacity.

We cant remove this domain privacy, can not let someone get the iframe from our website and embed them in another site.

We have more than 400 videos if we remove the domain privacity this would be possible.

The students ask to see the videos in the app and we dont have solution.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Hector Canto Marques

Re: App Moodle/vimeo domain privacity

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

Have you considered Google Drive or Dropbox or even..erm <shudder>... One Drive?  Moving your videos to one of those places as a repository would overcome that issue easily I would expect, if you own the videos of course. If you don't then you may want to reconsider your practices with regards to both your fiduciary obligations and your students. <span type="apology">Sorry, that was a bit harsh, but being in the position of thinking I owned something then finding out I actually didn't cause me a little heartburn a few years ago. I would strongly advise that issues of ownership and fair use are paramount these days.</span>