Essential (beta) 3.3.0.2 released for M3.3.

Essential (beta) 3.3.0.2 released for M3.3.

by Gareth J Barnard -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello,

I'm pleased to announce the release of Essential for Moodle 3.3 version 3.3.0.2 (beta): https://moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=14140

Which has:

- FIX: Issue #824: Header area/slide show/bullet-menu "on top".
- FIX: Issue #825: Missing region_main_settings_menu() when using flat navigation.
- FIX: Issue #827: Flat navigation does not show if blocks were previously docked.
- FIX: Double section summary editing cog.
- NEW: Update to flat navigation to be more similar to Boost markup.  Initially for the Grid format.

Where you can see the impact of flat navigation in this short screen-cast:

Cheers,

Gareth

Average of ratings: Useful (3)
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

Re: Essential (beta) 3.3.0.2 released for M3.3.

by Séverin Terrier -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Gareth,

has there been some updates since then?

When do you plane to update it as stable (to make easier the update via the web interface)?

Séverin

In reply to Séverin Terrier

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Séverin,

The theme will be stable when:

• I've fixed the outstanding issues.
  • I'm happy with the theme having no obvious issues.

You can already update via the web interface even though its beta.  Unless there is some core setting that needs to be changed.

Kind regards,

Gareth

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Séverin Terrier -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Thanks Gareth for the answer, and your work to make it still better.

In fact, it's just that having updateminmaturity defined to "stable", i don't have email notification about such version (and can't use the "update plugin" functionnality).

But i suppose i can use the "install plugin" (or still use command line...).

Keep up the good work,

Séverin