Scorm or Epub book not found - 404

Scorm or Epub book not found - 404

by Swapnil Shinde -
Number of replies: 3
I am using Moodle 3.2 on nginx and php 7.

I am getting 404 for uploaded scorm packages on web portal but it works fine on mobile app.

For uploaded epub books, I get 404 on mobile app as following screen shot(got link from console), but works on web portal.

I think problem is with nginx conf not sure what, I have followed the nginx link on moodle docs, still doesn't work.
Attachment Untitled1.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Swapnil Shinde

Re: Scorm or Epub book not found - 404

by Swapnil Shinde -

Error in error.log

2017/06/02 13:11:50 [error] 13791#13791: *903 open() "ProductPage/404.html" failed (2: No such file or directory), client: 10.5.4.174, server: localhost, request: "GET /webservice/pluginfile.php/271/mod_book/chapter/335/index.html?token=cd594470bbb1a7d7cd33adad208c2d6c HTTP/1.1", host: "abdyna.com"

In reply to Swapnil Shinde

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Have you tried to retrieve the file via the browser?

You should remove the webservice/part and the token, in your case it will be something like:

/pluginfile.php/271/mod_book/chapter/335/index.html

You must be logged in your site before trygint that URL, if it works, then the problem is something in you server configuration (maybe is banning the webservice/ directory for any reason)

Juan

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Swapnil Shinde -
Sorry for late reply. Had some misconfiguration in nginx. Solved, it was redirecting to all /html to 404 under location.