Number of replies: 6

There are two pages that it presents on:

Activity completion: .../report/progress/index.php?course=92

Course completion: .../report/completion/index.php?course=92

Thanks!

In reply to Jeff Mitchell

Re: More Theme Reports text overflowing

by Jeff Mitchell -

If it is any help, it also presents on the output page from the Ad-hoc database queries page:

...report/customsql/view.php?id=2

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

Sorry for the delay...it's been a bit of a nightmare, as my server would not allow me to view the More theme.

I think I have solved the problem:

Try adding this to the Custom CSS section of the More settings page...and let me know if it works?

#page-report-progress-index table#completion-progress.generaltable {
    max-width: 2000px;
}

In reply to Mary Evans

by Jeff Mitchell -

Hi Mary,

Thanks for your continued help with this. I tried the code but it did not work. The issue seems to be that the table background is limited by the width of the screen - it does not scroll with the rest of the text. If I move from a larger screen to a smaller screen, less of the assessments have the white background behind them, as the white table background covers less horizontal distance (always limited to the size of the screen).

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Jeff,

I've been testing this and found that it was hard to find a solution at first, as I had to set up a good number of activities to get anywhere near the number of columns you have. However I cheated a little and copied some HTML and eventually forced the table to expand over the edge of the page and out into the side which I had coloured using the More b/ground setting.

This seems to work with the CSS selector classes that are in place:

table.flexible, .generaltable { background-color: #ffffff;}
It should work for all the different pages too...at least I hope so!!!
Hope it helps?
Mary
In reply to Mary Evans

by Jeff Mitchell -

Hi Mary, that solution worked a treat, and on each page that I needed. Thanks a lot for this - it will make the back end of the site much easier for our tutors to use and prevent any more grey hairs on my part!

Thanks again.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)

by Mary Evans -

Great stuff...glad it worked!

Cheers

Cheers

Mary