19 issues have been successfully integrated, 2 rejected during this last cycle - 86% success.
- The list of callbacks (hooks, extension points or whatever nomenclature you want to use) is now documented in the dev docs page dev/Callbacks. Please help us ensure it's kept accurate and useful
- Compatibility changes in behat are now documented at dev/Acceptance_testing/Compatibility_changes
- This week brings an end to the Moodle 3.3 on-sync period and improvements/new features for Moodle 3.4 will start being integrated from next week. Held issues from the freeze and on-sync period will be unheld and integrated
- Do you object to raising the minimum PHP version to 7.0.x in Moodle 3.4? Only a few days left to comment on MDL-57432 about that!
- MDL-57957 - In assignment without grade, feedback files are not shown to students
- MDL-59011 - Restore bug in Moodle 3.3
- MDL-58577 - In statistics report, multilang for role names is not supported in headers
To Sam Marshall (Open University) for more than 11 great years of improving Moodle - thanks!