Feedback Plugin with custom field for username and id for whom feedback is given

Feedback Plugin with custom field for username and id for whom feedback is given

by Jithesh K -
Number of replies: 4

Hi,

I wanted to know whether it was possible to give feedback to particular users in Moodle. That is a custom field of user name which would be linked to the user id can be added to the Feedback plugin facilitating feedback to different faculty in Moodle. If this is possible how can it be done ?

I have just started with Moodle so don't have an in depth knowledge of the same. Please do help.

I am using Moodle 3.2.2

Thanks and Regards. 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jithesh K

Re: Feedback Plugin with custom field for username and id for whom feedback is given

by m question -

yes you can restrict access to feedback activity

see this link for the explanation.

In reply to m question

Re: Feedback Plugin with custom field for username and id for whom feedback is given

by Jithesh K -

Thank You for the reply, though my question pertains to Faculty Feedback. Basically I want the students to give feedback to faculties. So in the Feedback plugin is it possible to add a custom field (a drop down menu) for the trainer names  and their ids. So these feedback's can be linked to the trainer(faculty) user ids in the database.

Thank You and Regards,

Jithesh

In reply to Jithesh K

by m question -

ok, I understand now

I did ask before for this feature, but I couldn't find a way to do it.

so I added short answer question at the start of feedback, where user answer the teacher name

In reply to m question

by Jithesh K -
Thank you for the reply.

We are doing the same, but wanted to create such a faculty feedback plugin. Anyways thank you for the prompt reply.

Thank you and regards