Error downloading file. Error downloading module files. Some files might be missing.

Error downloading file. Error downloading module files. Some files might be missing.

by Mohammad Shafiee -
Number of replies: 5

When i build APK from github (v.3.2.1) with this instruction, I can't download files (e.g PDF) in courses and get "Error downloading file."  and get "Error downloading module files. Some files might be missing." when open pages.

Attachment photo_2017-05-21_15-01-43.jpg
Attachment photo_2017-05-21_15-01-56.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mohammad Shafiee

Re: Error downloading file. Error downloading module files. Some files might be missing.

by Mohammad Shafiee -

Official app in Google Play is OK. but the app that we compiled has error.

In reply to Mohammad Shafiee

Re: Error downloading file. Error downloading module files. Some files might be missing.

by Dani Palou -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello Mohammad,

I guess you lack some Cordova plugin. Are you building the app using Phonegap Build or using Cordova CLI?

If you're using the CLI, please make sure you have all the cordova plugins installed (running "ionic state restore" should install them all).

Kind regards,

Dani

In reply to Dani Palou

by Ihsan Saiful -

Hi Dani,

I have the same problem where i cannot download scorm in moodle mobile 3.4.

i build using Phonegap.  what any plugins that should be there?

Thanks,

Ihsan

In reply to Ihsan Saiful

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

A couple of recommendations:

- Compile using Phonegap Build

- Double check you use the same versions of the Cordova platform and Cordova plugin than us