Moodle Cloud quiz help

Moodle Cloud quiz help

by Amarylise Bessey -
Number of replies: 4

I've created a quiz in Moodle Cloud, with a question in it to allow users to drag and drop onto an image.  I've got nice images users can choose from, but when the question displays, it only shows 3 images.  They are all in group 1 - I tried having them in 3 groups and in 1 group and that didn't help.  Any ideas?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Amarylise Bessey

Re: Moodle Cloud quiz help

by Mathieu Petit-Clair -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of MoodleCloud team Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Amarylise, 

I think the folks in the Quiz forum could help you better, since this is really specific to the use of that question type.

That being said, I'm curious to see screenshots of how you have setup your question and what the end result is. Have you created dropzones for each picture? I think only pictures associated to a dropzone are displayed to the student.

In reply to Mathieu Petit-Clair

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello both. As suggested by Mathieu, I will move your question to the Quiz forum.

In reply to Amarylise Bessey

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Could you attach a screen-grab of the question editing screen for this question, so we can see how you have it set up. Thanks.