Feedback completion (moodle 3.2)

Feedback completion (moodle 3.2)

by Fernando Sánchez Zamora -
Number of replies: 11

Hi all,

my moodle version is 3.2. Is it possible to restric access until feedback survery is completed? I would want to restric access to a custom certificate but in the restriction setting there is no a feedback survery option. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Fernando

Attachment Captura.PNG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Fernando Sánchez Zamora

Re: Feedback completion (moodle 3.2)

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Have you added completion criteria to your feedback activity?

In reply to Mary Cooch

Hi Mary, thanks for the answer

I am trying but there are not "Course Competencies" listed:

Attachment Captura.PNG

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Completion not comptencies....is completion turned on at the site level?

In reply to Emma Richardson

Yes, it is.

So, how can I added completion criteria to my feedback activity?

Thanks

Attachment Captura.PNG

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

You need to go into the settings of your Feedback activity and in the section for activity completion, you must choose an activity completion condition. Then when you go into the settings of the certificate it will be available as an option to choose.

In reply to Mary Cooch

Do you mean within 'Competencies' section?. It is the only section where I can see 'Upon activity completion' option, and as I show above it does not save the option because there are not 'Course competencies' available.

Attachment Captura.PNG

by Marina Glancy -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Moodle Workplace team Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Fernando, you need to turn on completion tracking for the course as well (in the edit course form)

In reply to Marina Glancy

Thanks Marina for your suggestion. 

I turned on completion tracking for the course and now it appears a checkbox indicating the completion. 

But still I get the same restriction options (as showed in the first image on the top).

Any idea?

Attachment Captura.PNG

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

After you check the box, there should be an option to Add Restriction.  Click on that and add a restriction based on completion of the feedback activity.

by Marina Glancy -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Moodle Workplace team Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Last place to check - did somebody disable the respective availability restriction plugin (it should have been enabled by default)?

Attachment managerestrictions.png
In reply to Marina Glancy

Hi all, 

as Marina pointed out, the "Restriction by activity completion" was disabled, so once turned it on, now we can restrict access until feedback survery is completed.

Thank so much for all your help.

Good day!

Fernando