I am testing an upgrade to 3.3 and coming across a couple of errors.
1. The tables mdl_user_tours and mdl_user_tour_steps are not being created
I can create these manually to get past that error. I think this is related to MDL-58857 in the tracker but I cannot see how to fix it and it does not appear to have been corrected in the latest download. Is there some manual change I can make to fix this?
2. The mdl_feedback_values table does not have the new column course_id added during upgrade
Again, I can create it manually to get past the error but not sure why it was not added during the upgrade process.
3. The upgrade is failing when trying to create mdl_auth_oauth2_linked_login
See error message below. I cannot get any further past this step so unable to see if there are other problems. I have created a copy of my production database to test this on, and a fresh set of files from the latest download 1 day ago.
I would appreciate any guidance!
ERROR MESSAGE FOR ISSUE #3
CREATE TABLE mdl_auth_oauth2_linked_login (
id BIGINT(10) NOT NULL auto_increment,
timecreated BIGINT(10) NOT NULL,
timemodified BIGINT(10) NOT NULL,
usermodified BIGINT(10) NOT NULL,
userid BIGINT(10) NOT NULL,
issuerid BIGINT(10) NOT NULL,
username VARCHAR(255) COLLATE utf8mb4_general_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
email LONGTEXT COLLATE utf8mb4_general_ci NOT NULL,
confirmtoken VARCHAR(64) COLLATE utf8mb4_general_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
CONSTRAINT PRIMARY KEY (id)
, KEY mdl_authoautlinklogi_iss_ix (issuerid, username)
, KEY mdl_authoautlinklogi_use_ix (usermodified)
, KEY mdl_authoautlinklogi_us2_ix (userid)
, KEY mdl_authoautlinklogi_is2_ix (issuerid)
, UNIQUE KEY mdl_authoautlinklogi_us_uix (userid, issuerid, username)
ENGINE = InnoDB
DEFAULT COLLATE = utf8mb4_general_ci ROW_FORMAT=Dynamic
COMMENT='Accounts linked to a users Moodle account.'
Error code: ddlexecuteerror
- line 492 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: ddl_change_structure_exception thrown
- line 1000 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
- line 77 of /lib/ddl/database_manager.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->change_database_structure()
- line 425 of /lib/ddl/database_manager.php: call to database_manager->execute_sql_arr()
- line 370 of /lib/ddl/database_manager.php: call to database_manager->install_from_xmldb_structure()
- line 526 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to database_manager->install_from_xmldb_file()
- line 1754 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to upgrade_plugins()
- line 699 of /admin/index.php: call to upgrade_noncore()